Weight: 180.2 lbs, 2.4 lbs up from last post, blame it on Thanksgiving and cruise overeating.
Money Found: $2.19 from today’s walk, $2.45 from 12/1/13 walk. Best find, a five quarter scatter on 12/1/13 walk.
Nike GPS app data: 4.09 = total miles; fastest mile = 17.23 minutes; calories burned = 414
Topic: Public Accountability
Public accountability is a powerful motivator for weight loss achievement. Therefore, I’m posting my weight loss strategy and results for all to see. Take the MoneyWalker’s challenge and follow these six accountability steps.
1. Resume or begin weighing every day. For numeric accountability, write it down.
2. Take a minimum of five 3-5 mile walks each day until Christmas; or, create your own distance guide but walk the distance five times.
3. Eat breakfast each morning
4. Resume resistive exercise program at least three times weekly (optional)
5. Count and record calories consumed for each meal and between meals snacks.
6. Report results of calories consumed and morning weigh-in on Facebook and Moneywalker blog for public accountability. An option is to record the data in your own journal that you share with a trusted friend or relative. Public accountability is the goal.