Thursday, December 26, 2013

Helping Phillip and Pecan Pie


Weight = 178.8 lbs.; holding strong for the holidays in spite Ms S’s wonderful pecan pie for Christmas dinner.  There were five of us, note how much of the pie remained.  That is the problem with pies and cakes and retirement.  There are just the two of us, but Ms S and I both have good discipline, we will enjoy small pieces throughout the week.  The pie story will be one of my tips for losing weight.  See below.
Coinage =$2.11 Ending up giving it to Phillip after I had already given him a ½ pack of cigarettes I had found.  He needed .75 for bus change.  Phillip was young, what he needed was to go to work.  We talked about the New Orleans Saints, our NFL team.  While counting out the .75, I stopped and said, “Do you want it all?”  He said, “Sure if you can spare it.”  Ah, the life and times of the Dukes of MidCity New Orleans.
GPS Data:
Miles walked = 4.05
Average pace = 16 min, 48 sec.
Calories burned = 420
Previews of Weight Loss Strategy:  January 1, 2014 is just a few days.  Of course I will be making my annual weight loss resolution.  Moreover, I plan to share my secrets for losing weight and how I plan to keep it off.
Moneywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment